lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Sountrack de mi seudo-novela

"Soundtrack" de una seudo-novela que estoy escribiendo.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind
Oh, I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did.
Plain White T's -Lonely September

I know I'm alone if I'm with or without you
But just bein' around you offers me another form of relief
When the lonliness leads to bad dreams
And the bad dreams lead me to callin' you
And I call you and say... C'mere!
Rilo Kiley - Portion for foxes

Since she's been gone, I want no one to talk to me.
It's not the same but I'm to blame, it's plain to see.
(...)
I know I'll never be the same if I don't get her back again.
Because I know she'll always be the only girl for me.
The Beatles - Don't bother me

I don't like you but I love you
Seems that I'm always thinking of you
Oh, oh, oh,
You treat me badly, I love you madly
The Beatles - You've really got a hold on me

I wish I could say that I've got no regrets
But saying that would be one more to pile on my desk
I wish I could say I've clung to time like gold
But as you said goodbye I almost died, I almost die.
White Lies - Nothing to give

One night can change everything in your life
One night can make everything alright
One night can turn all your colours to white
One night... It's easier said than done
Travis - One Night

Daddy’s let me sleepwalk
Without him I am secure
The only girl he’d never hurt
The one who smells so pure
Crystal Castles - Tell me what to swallow

Verte madrugar ámbar y lunar,
hoy me voy a quedar despierto
para contemplar, musa celestial,
cada rincón de tu universo.
Qué puede haber mejor que estar aquí junto a ti
qué puede haber mejor que volverte a descubrir
qué puede haber mejor, yo no lo sé.
Cementerio Club - Verte Madrugar

0 comentarios: